Frequently Asked Questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SHIPPING & PAYMENT
All titles are shipped on the same day for orders received before 3:00pm Melbourne time, and the next day for all orders received after 3:00pm. Items are shipped with Australia Post.
For International customers, we use Australia Post Air Mail. Please allow 10 – 14 working days for delivery
We will happily exchange or refund for any misbound or misprinted book. Terrie Sanders and her fulfilment supplier are unable to refund freight or shipping charges. We take all necessary measures for the books to be carefully packaged. In the event that a book is damaged during freight or shipping we are not able to take responsibility for this part of the transaction. To return a book we need you to first contact us and we will give you instructions on how best to return your order or solve the problem at hand.
In setting up the online store, we could see there are some 'good to know' bits of info as well as 'trip points' - that giving some guidance on would help you with your purchase process:
1. To clear shopping cart and restart your quantity, there is a small 'x' on the right of the item above the $$. Click on the 'x' and your cart quantity will be reset to zero.
2. To order 8+ books within Australia or 11+ books international the postal carrier changes and we need to calculate differently to keep postage costs down for you. If you would like these amounts of books, please contact us and we will arrange a quote for you. Contact Online Store
3. Books are printed by Terrie's chosen specialist supplier in Melbourne Australia. This is her preferred provider to maintain the quality of the paper for the illustrations for this particular book series - The Big Blue Sky of Happiness.
4. Pack & Send is ex-Melbourne, Australia for all orders within Australia and worldwide. This specialist supplier is able to arrange competitive postal rates and orders are despatched same day (see Shipping & Payment).
5. Will the books be sold through Amazon ?
Terrie spent months researching the best options from quality of book, costs, delivery times and ease of access for you to buy the books. She found that this formula is the best scenario right now. If sold through Amazon, the books will still be sent out from this same supplier, so we could see no further benefit. Hopefully you will be pleased with this service, please let us know.